What can you do for me?
I can help you by providing a variety of financial tools and resources for beginner investors. I can work with you so that your investing and financial analysis is greatly improved! I’ll work with you one-on-one and offer objective advice to help accelerate your learning curve and save you months, if not years, of trial and error and costly investment mistakes.
Can you be more specific?
1. What is the best software for technical analysis?
2. How Do we Find securities that just crossed a 200-day moving average, ranked highest by Wilders RSI, have a stochastic of 80 or higher, or just about anything…
3. What is the right software for immediate buy/sell alerts, relevant and immediate plain-English commentary and can even send alerts by email.
4. What is the best software designed specifically designed for Real-Time Traders? As an intraday trader, I need powerful analysis tools to help me make informed decisions about what to buy and sell and when to execute to be as profitable as possible.
5. What is the best software designed specifically designed for Position & SwingTraders? How do I enter my trades as a swing trader. Also, what do you mean by a trading plan?
The goals of our work together is to discuss the technicals involved in trading, types of strategies, entry criteria, exit conditions, helpful tools and indicators, psychology, and the pros and cons and trade-offs of everything in between.
Will you tell me what to buy?
Hugo is not a financial advisor, and will not advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter.
Let's create a customized trade station setup so that it can have a powerful positive effect on your trading! We'll look into the proper technology, a comfortable seating, and a set of monitors customized just for you!
I can walk you through the setups
What is a CPU/Processor?The processor is the single hardest thing in a system to upgrade so I would suggest spending more money here if possible.
What do you mean by a motherboard?
Which motherboard you are going to use is going to be dictated by 3 things:
• The processor you choose.
• The size case you choose
• The number of video cards you want to run
What type of Memory/RAM do I need?
The motherboard we chose can handle up to 64GB of RAM memory. RAM Memory is where any open applications are stored while you are running them. For trading I would say 16GB would be the bare minimum I would run, but 32GB would be much better.
Do I need 12 computers? Can you set me up with 12 monitors to trade the markets
I can definitely set you up with a multi-monitor capability that can support up to 12 monitors. For that, we need to work to make sure to choose the appropriate video card and monitor matrix to support the monitors. Of course, we can also help you to design a setup for you from one to sixteen monitors!
Why is a Video Card important?
There are two major companies that manufacture the best graphics chips. They include NVIDIA and AMD. Both offer high quality graphics cards that work with third party cooling systems. Some of the best graphics card include:
PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000
AMD Radeon Pro WX8200
Computer Setups for Trading
Cryptocurrency is changing our world one coin at time. Learn about this world-changing movement and how you can be a part of it!
New to the Crypto world? We will work together on the basics including knowledge of blockchains and the value they offer society, how to invest into cryptocurrencies and how to track, move and keep your money secure.
Basics of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- How to invest
- Hot and cold coin storage
- Which exchanges to setup accounts in
- How to move coins and view transaction data
- How to make your coin investments ultra-secure
- How to best track news and announcements
- Basics on how to get started earning with DeFi (decentralized finance)
Intermediate Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Using investment thesis and mental filters to choose which coins to invest into
- Increasing the probability that in 10 years your coins are well used by the world
- How to organize and view your assets in a real-time customizable investment portfolio
- Cold storage using Ledger/Trezor, setup and philosophy
- Backup and recovery plans for assets
- Customized security plan based on your lifestyle & need